Everywhere in the world, window cleaner jobs are available for motivated and hard-working professionals! In the UAE, the average salary for window cleaner jobs can go up to 2,301 AED/month, depending on location, tasks, and skills.
Ensure the cleanliness of glass surfaces of residential buildings or commercial buildings in the UAE! However, you would generally need a set of other various skills such as: being able to work at heights and setting up scaffolding or other aerial equipment. Training is usually provided at the job.
If you believe this position is for you, sign up on VideoWorkers for window cleaner jobs in the UAE!
General requirements for window cleaner jobs in the UAE:
- High school/vocational diploma (preferred)
- Driving’s license preferred
- Previous similar experience preferred
- Knowledge of health and safety rules and regulations
- Ability to work at heights, operate aerial lifts and similar equipment
- Good physical shape, excellent reflexes
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in different weather conditions
- Remove all dirt from window and glad surfaces using the appropriate chemicals, tools, and materials
- Inspect and determine whether the glass is clear and utilize the cleaning techniques accordingly
- Operate aerial lifts to reach the windows of tall buildings from the exterior
- Ensure you have all the materials needed in the vehicle before starting the jobs
- Remove any debris after each job to ensure cleanliness
- Wear the appropriate protective gear and comply with all the health and safety rules and regulations
Become visible to employers on the platform by completing the CV template and uploading a video of your skills! Consult our step-by-step guide on how to make a video. This way, you will meet all the video requirements and won’t miss out on any important information that can boost your hiring chances!
Sign up on VideoWorkers for window cleaner jobs in the UAE!