There are currently over 5,000 job openings for pharmacist jobs in Dubai! A pharmacist mainly dispenses medications and provides the correct dosage, according to prescriptions.
You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and an authorization license, as well as a DHA license (Dubai Health Authority), which you obtain after passing a test. The DHA test is computer based, it takes 2.5 hours and the minimum grade required is 60%. Moreover, you are allowed three attempts to pass the test.
The average salary for pharmacist jobs in Dubai offers around 6,000 AED/month (=1,633.52 USD), depending on your experience level and work location.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
- Proven previous experience as a pharmacist (minimum 2 years)
- Pharmacist license as well as DHA license
- Excellent understanding of chemical compounds and their effects
- Excellent knowledge of dosage and administration, as well as pharmaceutical brands
- Ability to operate Microsoft office and software systems for pharmacies
- Great organizational skills and excellent sense of responsibility
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Compound and dispense medications according to prescriptions
- Inform and advice clients about administration, side effects, and other information for preventing complications
- Conduct health and wellness screenings
- Taking blood pressure, temperature, etc., may be required
- Keeping accurate documentation of patients may be required
- Do administration work in the pharmacy, verify order entries, keep track of stock, maintain records for controlled substances, remove expired/damaged drugs from the pharmacy
- Comply with the laws, rules and regulations that govern pharmaceutical practices
How to apply for pharmacist jobs in Dubai:
Firstly, open your account and set your professional preferences on VideoWorkers!
Then, complete the candidate profile with your education, work experience, and skills.
Lastly, show employers your skills and motivation in a professional video! If you don’t know how to make a video yet, check out our guide to boost your hiring prospects.
Connect to pharmacist jobs in Dubai today!