➢ Go to https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states and identify the type of visa under which you can hire foreign workers

➢ Check the instructions for form I-129 to find out if you need a certification from DOL

➢ If applicable, obtain a certification from DOL by completing and submitting an ETA form

➢ File a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

➢ Depending on your location, you may file the form at:

◦ California Service Center (CSC)

◦ Vermont Service Center (VSC)

◦ Nebraska Service Center (NSC)

◦ Texas Service Center (TSC)

➢ Filing fee: $460

➢ Processing time: At least 2.5-3 months

➢ Post a job ad on VideoWorkers and select from the candidates who applied or search the database directly

➢ After finding a good match, conduct the interview and make a job offer, then sign an employment contract

➢ To apply for a work visa, your future employee must:

◦ Complete the online Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-160

◦ Upload a color photo 

◦ Collect the supporting documents. These vary by Embassy, but typically include documents showing the applicant has ties to their home country

◦ Schedule an interview appointment

◦ Attend the visa interview with the Consular Officer

◦ In case of a positive answer, return to collect the passport and visa

➢ Application fee: $185

➢ Processing time: Varies by location, demand, and visa category

the best candidates

from all over the world.

Find out how

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.