Waiter jobs in Spain are a popular choice for people looking for flexible schedules, part-time or full-time!
A full-time job as a waiter in Spain is around 1,030 EUR, on average. However, if the standards of the work location are relatively high, the salary can go up to an average of 1,500 EUR/month.
If you have solid team spirit, strong motivation, and a desire to learn more, sign up for waiter jobs in Spain!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitable and friendly attitude
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Physical stamina to stand and walk for long hours
- Great sense of responsibility and organized
- Aware of sanitation, health, and safety rules and regulations
General responsibilities for waiter jobs in Spain:
- Welcome customers with hospitality
- Know all the menu dishes and drinks
- Correctly deliver food to tables
- Ensure excellent communication between the kitchen and the customers
- Coordinate with other waiters and the kitchen staff
- Let customers know about any missing ingredients, dishes, or other items when applicable
- Ensure the space, tables, and chairs are clean
- Refill items to ensure efficiency (napkins, straws, cups, etc.)
- Process cash or POs payments
- Stay informed about reservations or other events in the restaurant
- Perform dish-washing duties
- Ensure the organization of items
- Help colleagues with daily cleaning and sanitation
If you’re interested in waiter jobs in Spain, sign up on VideoWorkers!
Start getting connected!