Are you a food lover passionate about executing incredibly delicious dishes? Sign up for chef jobs in the UK!
Kitchen staff is always in-demand and the international environment in the UK opens a lot of opportunities for chefs wanting to relocate!
The average salary for chef jobs in the UK is around 12 GBP/hour. However, the salary usually depends on your skills and seniority, and even more on the work location and culinary education. That means, the salary usually matches the standards of the workplace.
So…sign up and show employers a video of your impressive skills as a chef and find the right jobs in the UK!
Requirements for a chef position:
- Culinary school/diploma
- Extensive experience to equivalate if culinary education is lacking
- Execute delicious meals at high standards
- Excellent knowledge of cooking methods and ingredients
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and responsible
- Great at prioritizing tasks and multitasking
- Great leadership skills
- Efficient under pressure
- Creative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good physical conditions to stand for multiple hours and lift/carry weight
- Desire to learn
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Maximum prioritization of sanitation and quality control
As a chef, you will:
- Know how to cook the menu perfectly
- Prioritize sanitation, health and safety
- Prep the kitchen before starting
- Ensure proper preparation, following the ingredients from the recipe
- Prepare as ordered, exemplarily respect any additions or omissions coming from the customers
- Coordinate with the team
- Check and communicate to the waiters if ingredients are missing
- Multitask and prioritize, especially during rush hour
- Attend staff meetings and assist head chef when requested
- Prioritize organization
- Work efficiently and safely
Application for chef jobs in the UK:
Firstly, create your VideoWorkers account and set your preferences. Then start completing your CV and uploading your video.
We recommend you create your video according to our step-by-step guide to boost your hiring prospects!