Find seasonal or permanent positions through waiter jobs in Malta! Work in beautiful locations and immerse yourself in the lively and hospitable spirit of Malta!
You can work anywhere in the country: cities, towns, or holiday resorts. For a waiter job in Malta, you need excellent interpersonal skills, a presentable and friendly image, and a proactive attitude!
The average salary for waiter jobs in Malta is around 1,400 EUR/month! Of course, the higher the standards of the workplace, the higher the salary!
If you are:
- Dedicated to hospitality
- Willing to go through possible training
- A clear and friendly communicator
- A team player with initiative
- A good listener
- Efficient and calm under pressure
- In good physical shape to withstand long hours of walking, lifting trays and boxes
- Excellent at time management and problem-solving
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Curious to learn more
- Willing to comply with health and safety regulations
…Then sign up for waiter jobs in Malta!
What you’ll be doing:
- Greet customers and treat them with hospitality
- Be able to recommend anything from the menu
- Wipe chairs and tables and ensure general cleanliness
- Pay attention to the needs and signals of customers
- Ensure perfect communication of customer orders to the kitchen staff
- Correctly deliver food from the kitchen
- Deliver messages from the kitchen to the customers (missing ingredients or meals, waiting time)
- Dispose of dirty dishes from tables
- Possibly work with payments and the POs system
- Perform shift duties (refilling stacks and fridges)
- Be aware of reservations and prepare the tables accordingly
- Help with cleaning at the end of your shift
- Work under the health and safety rules and regulations
Create your VideoWorkers account and sign up for waiter jobs in Malta! Simply fill in the CV template and upload a video of your skills as a waiter! Don’t forget to consult our guide on how to make a great video for successful results!
Sign up now and get connected!