Sign up for solar installer jobs in Australia! If you’ve got the understanding and skills to install solar panels according to blueprints and specifications, keep reading and connect to offers! For solar installer jobs in Australia, you need to be a certified electrician and possess a CEC (Clean Energy Council) accreditation. Moreover, you need good physical shape and stamina to lift, carry, and sometimes work on rooftops. Depending on your experience, but also on the company, training may be provided at the job and you could develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside engineers.
On average, solar installer jobs in Australia offer between 70,000-120,000 AUD (=45,471-77,950 USD). However, it depends on the city and company as well as your skills and experience.
- High school/vocational diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree is a huge advantage
- Clean Energy Council accreditation
- Experience as a solar panel installer or a similar position
- Electrical and technical knowledge to build systems, diagnose issues and apply the right methods with the right tools
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and schematics
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills to interact with clients and co-workers
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Able to follow deadlines efficiently
- Physical ability to work in elevated locations like rooftops, lift heavy equipment ad stand for long periods of time
- Available to work flexible hours
- Willing to comply to health and safety rules and regulations
General responsibilities at solar installer jobs Australia :
- Install solar panels on public or private buildings or lands, according to specifications
- Install wiring to connect solar panels to electrical grids when needed
- Install inverters that convert the DC power generated by solar panels into AC power that can be used in homes or businesses
- Install batteries that store electricity
- Use cranes and other heavy machinery for the installation of solar panels
- Maintain and repair solar panel systems identify and replace damaged parts
- Make adjustments to building surfaces so that the panels can be supported accordingly
- Comply with health and safety rules and regulations, wearing protective gear
Sign up on VideoWorkers, complete your application, and connect to solar installer jobs in Australia!
Firstly, select your desired job title and location. Then, fill in the CV template and upload a video showing your skills and motivation for solar installer jobs in Australia! If you need help to make your video, watch our tutorial and follow the guide!