Medical staff is always needed! Public and private medical centers in Dubai are looking for detail-oriented anesthetists to assist doctors and monitor patients during procedures. The average salary for anesthetist jobs in Dubai 577,212 AED/year (=157,149 USD), depending on your experience and the medical sector (private centers are likely to pay more).
Of course, to work as an anesthetist, you need a completed a Medical Degree to possess the title of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. If you’re qualified and interested to work abroad, sign up for anesthetist jobs in Dubai!
- Degree in Medicine
- 4-year residency in anesthesiologist
- Valid medical license and malpractice insurance
- Great and extensive knowledge of math, science, and medical practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Quick and efficiency problem-solver in a high-pressure environment
- Patient management skills
- Pro-active and able to stand for long periods of time
General requirements at anesthetist jobs in Dubai:
- Meet with patients before procedures to get information on their medical record
- Analyze, interpret, assess patients’ conditions and understand the general medical state
- Inform patients about the medical process before the procedure
- Examine patients to ensure they are prepared for surgery
- Administer anesthesia and monitor the patient’s vital signs during surgical procedures
- Make appropriate adjustments after the administration to ensure comfort
- Keep documentation of patient’s records regarding their procedures, the type and amount of medication
- Create recovery plans and monitor recovery
How to apply on VideoWorkers and become visible for employers:
Firstly, signing up on VideoWorkers and set the relevant job title and location. Next, complete the CV with your education and experience. Afterwards, read our step-by-step guide on how to create a good video and show employers your skills and motivation in a video! Talk about your qualifications, passion, and motivation.
Get connected to anesthetist jobs in Dubai!