Software engineers are in high demand in Canada and there are thousands of job opportunities for qualified individuals looking to relocate! If you have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant field, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as creativity, then connect to software engineer jobs in Canada!
In this position, you would analyze data in order to strategize and come up with development plans, coordinate with the team and implement plans. The average salary for software engineer jobs in Canada is 102,976 CAD/year (=76,610 USD). However, the offer is determined by your level of education and your experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other relevant field
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages like Java, C++ etc., and software systems like GitHub, .NET. etc.,
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience with object-relational mapping and Agile development technologies
- Ability and desire to learn more about the industry languages and technologies
- Excellent ability to work individually or as a part of a team with the appropriate communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organized and able to work under pressure
General responsibilities at software engineer jobs in Canada:
- Consult, collaborate with development/project managers to set the purpose of the project
- Analyze and modify existing programs
- Research and design new software systems, websites, programs, applications
- Write, implement, clean, troubleshoot, debug, scabble code according to specifications
- Verify, deploy, upgrade software systems
- Evaluate feedback and strategize to create a better product
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Maintain code and security systems
- Create technical documentation
How to apply to software engineer jobs in Canada:
Get started by signing up on VideoWorkers, then complete your profile with the desired job and location.
Afterwards, fill in the CV page with your education, experience, and skills.
And lastly, show employers your skills in a video! Read our step-by-step guide and create a video following the bullet points to get successful results!
Get connected today!