Available power lineman jobs in Canada! A power lineman (or a lineworker) installs, connects, and maintains transmission systems such as public cables, poles, and electrical systems.
For this position, you need to have completed an apprenticeship in order to learn how to work with powerline safely and troubleshoot powerline issues independently.
Because of the high-risk potential of the job, power lineman jobs in Canada offer around 40 CAD/hour(=29.58) USD). However, the offer also depends on your skills and experience level.
If you have:
- Certificate in electric work/ relevant training
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with climbing and aerial gear, digger derricks etc.
- Extensive knowledge of wiring diagrams, electrical and building codes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Great time management and organizational skills
…Then sign up on VideoWorkers for power lineman jobs in Canada!
- Install electricity meters in homes and building
- Perform inspections, replace or repair components
- Clear away tree branches or other vegetation that may interfere with the power lines
- Work while being aware of potential hazards
- Attend call-outs in case of power outbreaks or other issues
- Work efficiently and report progress, complications and delays to the supervisor
- Respect the health and safety rules and regulations and wear the protective gear
Apply on VideoWorkers in simple steps:
Firstly, create your VideoWorkers account and set it to your preferred job title(s) and location(s). Then, complete your CV with your skills and qualifications! Lastly, upload a video of your skills and motivation for power lineman jobs in Canada!
Start connecting today!