Qualified boilermakers are always in demand in Australia! For boilermaker jobs in Australia, an important requirement is an Australian Certificate III or IV in engineering or another equivalent certificate issued in another country.
Boilermakers work in the manufacturing sector, but also in construction or mining. Moreover, besides fabrication and installation, boilermakers repair hot water boilers in public spaces or homes.
On average, boilermaker jobs in Australia offer around 46.67 AUD/hour(=29.84 USD), depending on your experience level, as well as your skills and education. The offer could include other benefits, such as transportation and accommodation.
If you have:
- The appropriate licensing
- Apprenticeship certification
- Certificate in engineering may be required
- Experience in a similar role
- Good mechanical aptitude to safely install and maintain boilers
- Excellent reading comprehension
- Physical strength, stamina and dexterity
- Effective communication skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Willingness to work under health and safety rules and regulations
…Then start applying for boilermaker jobs in Australia on VideoWorkers!
- Install and perform maintenance on boilers
- Organize and assemble parts
- Shape and fabricate parts
- Clean pressure vessel equipment
- Inspect equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints for location and position
- Repairs boilers when applicable
- Complete documentation of checklists
- Load and unload materials
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Follow written and verbal instructions from supervisors
How to apply for boilermaker jobs in Australia:
Firstly, sign up for VideoWorkers and set up your desired job title(s) and location(s). Then complete the CV with your jobs experience, qualification, and skills.
Lastly but most importantly, upload a video of your skills and motivation as a boilermaker! Check out our step-by-step guide to help you make the best video possible!
Start today on VideoWorkers!