Are you looking for better offers abroad for jobs in the textile industry? Then sign up for textile jobs in Germany, one of the biggest textile industries in the world!
A textile worker in Germany performs routine tasks in textile factories and is concerned with operating machines to create fabric items and design patterns. For this, you need the ability to operate and control machines, as well as great attention to detail and coordination skills.
Factories are the standard workplace for this jobs. Therefore, we will provide the average salary according to factory jobs in Germany: 2,000 EUR/month. Otherwise, the salary depends on the type of textile work you have to do, your skills, working hours, as well as location and company standards. However, we can let you know that the minimum wage in Germany starts at 12 EUR/hour.
- High school/vocational degree
- Training and experience as a textile worker or a similar position
- The physical ability to bend and stretch
- Vast knowledge of fabric and materials
- Willingness to work in a warehouse environment with noisy machinery
- Willing to comply with health and safety rules and regulations and wear protective gear
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
General responsibilities at textile jobs in Germany:
- Use heavy textile machinery to prepare raw fiber and manufacture it into textile products
- Evaluate, identify and select fabrics according to the brief
- Dye and print textiles according to instructions, using specialized equipment and machines
- Ensure that products meet the standards and specifications
- Check and test products under different conditions
- Coordinate with the team
- Monitor the performance of machines
- Do quality checks regularly
- Keep working area clean
- Comply with all health and safety rules and regulations
How to apply for textile worker jobs in Germany:
First, sign up for VideoWorkers, set your job(s) and location(s) preferences, and complete the CV.
Then, upload a video showing your skill and motivations as a professional textile worker! If you don’t know how to make a video yet, watch our step-by-step guide to help you with the process!