Singapore is actively looking for foreign nurses to assist other medical professionals in public health systems! Check out the job description below and sign up for nurse jobs in Singapore!
The salary range for nurse jobs in Singapore is approximately from 1,900 to 5,130 SGD/month. However, it can go even higher, depending on specialization, skills and experience.
Because there are multiple types of nurses, we have curated a general list of requirements and responsibilities below.
- Completed bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and therefore have all the necessary medical knowledge and can apply it perfectly
- Completed training (of course, unless you’re applying for it)
- Available to work shifts flexibly
- Love helping others, show compassion and have a kind personality
- Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an excellent sense of responsibility
- Have great time management skills
- Excellent critical thinking
- Keep track of patients’ appointments
- Listen to their complaints and do the appropriate checks
- Record every check such as pulse, blood pressure, etc.
- Report symptoms to patients’ doctor
- Assist other nurses in taking care of hospitalized patients
- If applicable, take care of hospitalized patients, doing every day checks, administering medication and follow their treatment plan
- Manage or follow the nursing unit
- Identify any complications with the patient
- Consult with doctors
- Implement emergency measures when necessary if applicable
How to apply for nurse jobs in Singapore:
- Join VideoWorkers and create your account.
- Then, fill in the CV template with your skills, experience, and education.
- Show employers your skills in a video. Consult our guide on how to make a good video!