Companies are looking for professional e-commerce specialists to increase company’s revenue! There is a big demand for e-commerce jobs in Singapore, so read below and start applying!
In this position, you would develop, create, implement and optimize online sales strategies. Your must possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, as well as excellent analytical skills and a talent for sales! Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking will increase your chances for a good offer.
The salary for e-commerce jobs in Singapore is around 9,320 SGD/month (=6,886 USD) on average, including other benefits (such as health insurance). The offer also depends on your education level, work experience, as well as the standards of the company.
- High school degree
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Similar Prior experience preferred
- Excellent research and data analysis skills
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences and trends relating to e-commerce
- Exceptional team work spirit and organizational skills
- Passionate about e-marketing in business
- Excellent communication and reporting abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure
General responsibilities for e-commerce jobs in Singapore:
- Maintain visual appeal and accuracy by inspecting website related systems such as landing page, check-out etc.
- Monitor, analyze, interpret sales-related data and come up with strategies to increase revenue
- Set standards and implement strategies
- Assist decisions relating to e-commerce such as discounts, offers, packages etc.,
- Ensure the correct configuration of tabs
- Collaborate and coordinate with SEO specialists, graphic designers, and other relevant stakeholders to increase online presence
- Schedule and maintain site maintenance
How to apply for e-commerce jobs in Singapore in simple steps:
Firstly, set up your account and preferences (jobs and locations) on VideoWorkers.
Then, complete the CV page with your education, experience, and skills.
Lastly, start the video application. Consult our guide and promote your skills to employers accordingly. Talk about your relevant education, projects, and skills.
Start applying today and get connected to offers!