Company secretary jobs available in Australia! Generally, as a company secretary, you would perform administrative tasks in order to assist your employer with everyday operations. For instance, you would help with schedules, arranging meetings, manage all types of mail and incoming messages. Moreover, you would ensure the smooth running of the office, according to the requirements of the workplace (for example, preparing meeting rooms, filling the coffee machine, arranging company events, etc.).
For company secretary jobs, you need to have excellent administrative skills. You also need to be be positive, exceptionally organized, and an efficient multitasker!
On average, company secretary jobs in Australia offer around 140,696 AUD per year (=91,599.26 USD). The offer, however, depends on the work location, as well as your education and skillset.
- High school diploma minimum, Bachelor’s degree offers a big competitive advantage
- Prior experience in similar administrative positions
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Proactive and a great multitasker
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Professional and operates with diplomacy and discretion
General responsibilities at company secretary jobs in Australia:
- Act as the person of contact for the office and answer any queries from colleagues
- Greet staff and clients
- Be aware of office events (meetings, presentations etc.,) as well as schedules and changes
- Answer calls and e-mails, handle correspondence and send messages
- Organize schedules and arrange appointments
- Prepare reports
- Prepare meetings rooms
- Manage databases
- Prioritize workload
- Implement new procedures and administrative tasks
- Process bill expenses
- Perform ad-hoc office tasks
- Answer to different tasks designated by the manager
Apply on VideoWorkers in just 2 steps:
First, create your account and fill in the CV page with your education and qualifications. Then, create a video of your relevant skills and motivation for employers. Read our comprehensive guide to boost your chances!
Start today and sign up for company secretary jobs in Australia!