Numerous butcher jobs open in the UK!
UK businesses are looking for skilled butchers to work in local shops all over the country. Work flexible schedules and cut, trim, and prepare fresh meats for display! You must have a great sense of responsibility to store the items correctly and work according to strict sanitation rules.
Butcher jobs in the UK offer around 13 GBP/hour on average, depending on location, the workload, and your skills.
If you’re physically strong and thrive in fast-paced environments, sign up for butcher jobs in the UK!
- High school/vocational diploma preferred
- Professional experience with meat-cutting
- Willingness to go through training if applicable
- Ability to use the right cutting techniques
- Ability to stand for a long time, lift, carry heavy items, and enter refrigerators
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of meat parts to inform customers on the products
- Good time and task management
- Willingness to comply with health and safety rules and regulations
General responsibilities for butcher jobs in the UK:
- Cut, grind, prepare, and display meats
- Communicate with customers for sale
- Store meat correctly according to sanitation standards
- Clean the equipment and tools regularly and keep a clean display
- Be aware of deliveries and pickups
- Correctly label, pack, and display products
- Keep inventory of products and budgets
- Inspect meats at the beginning of the day
- Greet and serve customers and their queries
- Clean and sanitize workspace
- Respect health and safety rules and regulations
- Perform other tasks as required by the work location
Sign up on VideoWorkers today, fill in your CV, upload a video showing your skills as a butcher and simply get connected to employers!
Tip: click to read our step-by-step guide on how to make a successful video to increase your hiring chances!
So why wait? Start applying for butcher jobs in the UK!