The rise of automation has created a high demand for mechanical engineering jobs in Canada!
In this position, you would design, develop, and install mechanical devices, such as tools, machinery, or engines. At a mechanical engineering job in Canada, you would need excellent research and design skills, as well as a solid understanding of computer programs for digital engineering design. To acquire these skills, you need at least a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
Mechanical engineers can employ their skills in numerous industries, depending on the skills and interests! Generally, entry-level positions for mechanical engineering jobs in Canada offer around 77,999 CAD/year (=58,264 USD), while more experienced professionals make around 125,846 CAD/year (=94,005.70 USD).
Simply apply on VideoWorkers and get connected to the best offers abroad!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (minimum)
- Licensing and proven work experience in this position
- Advanced computer skills with experience in CAD (Computer Aided Design), Matlab etc.,
- Run simulations and analyze test data
- Write comprehensive technical documentation
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Good creative skills
- Works well in a team and individually
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Design, manufacture, install components according to requirements
- Conduct experiments and evaluations to innovate or improve product designs
- Carry out risk assessments, test, modify, re-test products
- Create plans and designs using computer programs
- Analyze and interpret data
- Estimate budgets and deadlines for projects
- Write technical documentation
- Ensure products meet regulations
- Collaborate with suppliers, managers and other engineers, as well as machine operators
Applying on VideoWorkers:
First, set your job and location preferences. Then, complete the CV with your skills, education, and experience.
The second part of your application is uploading a video showcasing your skills and motivation to employers. Before making it, check out our guide on what makes a good, professional video. Then you’re all set!
Start getting connected today!