Available kitchen helper jobs in Canada for workers looking for better opportunities abroad! You can choose between thousands of part-time or full-time positions in numerous types of food-related businesses. So, keep reading and start connecting to employers on VideoWorkers!
For this position, you would need at least one year of kitchen experience, strong motivation, and good communication skills.
The salary offer for kitchen helper jobs in Canada starts at around 16 CAD/hour (=11.78 USD). However, it may go higher depending on your experience and skills.
- Kitchen experience and knowledge of basic cooking processes
- Great sense of responsibility to respect health and sanitation standards
- Great organization skills
- Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Positive, motivated, and pro-active attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Help with cleaning and sanitation
- Assists with food preparation (washing, cutting ingredients) and follow recipes and instructions
- Work and store items in an organized manner according to health and safety standards
- Prepares ingredients, makes sure containers are filled (water buckets, kitchen fridges, salt containers etc.)
- Help with dishwashing, make sure there are always enough glasses, plates, etc.
- Help with serving the tables and with cashier work when necessary
- Coordinate with the kitchen team
Apply for kitchen helper jobs in Canada:
First, create your VideoWorkers account and choose your desired job title(s) and location(s). Then, fill the CV template with your education, experience, and skills.
Lastly, follow our step-by-step tutorial and create a short video showing your relevant skills and motivation! This way, employers will simply contact you after seeing your talents!
Start your application today!