Show your amazing hospitality skills and connect to hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai! If you have excellent communication skills, a friendly and helpful personality, as well as great administrative skills, you’re all set – start applying on VideoWorkers!
Depending on the location, as well as your skills, hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai usually earn around 8,500 AED/month (=2,314 USD). The level of experience is also important for determining the salary. For instance, a senior receptionist can earn as much as 22,000 AED/month (=5,989 USD).
Requirements to work as a receptionist:
- Minimum education: completed high school degree
- Previous experience in hospitality or other related positions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft office
- Can work calmly and professionally under pressure
- Professional manner and appearance
- Friendly and proactive
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willing to learn more
Responsibilities at hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai:
- Greet customers with a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service
- Register check-ins, check-outs, assist with any problems, answer questions
- Be knowledgeable about the area so you can recommend places to visit, stores, etc.
- Issue and collect badges/keys for access
- Assist with administrative tasks such as faxing, answering emails, making travel plans
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and assist your colleagues with admin tasks
- Schedule appointments
How to apply on VideoWorkers for hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai:
Create your account and set it to your desired job title(s) and location(s). Then, fill in the CV with your experience, education, and skills.
Then upload a video showcasing your charisma and skills as a receptionist! Watch our step-by-step tutorial on how to make a good short video!