Delivery riders are becoming increasingly popular all over the world! Sign up for food delivery jobs in Australia: pick up orders from restaurants and deliver the order to your client’s location!
You need to have a driver’s license, however most delivery businesses or restaurants would allow you to simply ride a bike.
On average, food delivery jobs in Australia offer 30 AUD/hour. Of course, it depends on the number of working hours and it usually depends on the city you work in.
For a food delivery position, you should have:
- Work experience (may be required)
- Basic education to read/write
- Willingness and ability to learn more
- A driver’s license and/or ability to ride a bicycle or electric bike
- Good health and stability to lift and carry foods in backpacks
- Strong sense of responsibility for delivering the food in perfect condition within the estimated time
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Patience and attention to detail
- Able to withstand different weather conditions
- Ability to follow GPS and follow assigned routes
- Check the order when you receive it (order number and number of items)
- Load and unload packages
- Transport items and deliver them in perfect condition
- Update the app (or other centralized communication) when the delivery is late
- Be punctual and follow schedules
- Accept payments if applicable and provide customer service
- Handle complaints
- Ensure a safe ride and comply with all traffic regulations
Create your VideoWorkers account and start you application for food delivery jobs in Australia!
Complete the CV template and, afterward upload a video of your relevant skills for this position! For the best results, use our step-by-step guide!
Start preparing your application today!