Help with quality procedures and treatments and sign up for dental assistant jobs in Canada!
In this position, you would assist the dentist during procedures by setting up the dental tray, and handing the correct tools and equipment. You would also be in charge for preparing dental substances/materials, as well as sterilizing and disinfecting instruments.
The average salary for a dental assistant in Canada is around 6,063/month! However, the offer depends on your level of education, experience, and work location.
If you’re a qualified dentistry professional looking to relocate, sign up for dental assistant jobs in Canada!
- Certificate from a dental assistant school, additional certification and training is a big bonus
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Extensive knowledge of dental instruments and the appropriate application, as well as sterilization methods
- Proficient understanding of health and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and trust-worthiness
- Able to perform basic dental procedures
- Follows direction accurately
General responsibilities for dental assistant jobs in Canada:
- Greets patients, prepares and hands out forms, prepares customers for procedures and ensures their comfort
- Sterilize instruments and equipment as required by regulations
- Sets up instruments and materials for the dentist
- Assists dentist in the procedures as instructed (handing out items, adjusting equipment, using peripheral tools such as the suction pump)
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operation care
- Schedule appointments and perform documentation for patient’s records
- Assist with payment procedures
- Keep dental room clean, tidy, sanitized
Upload your application: fill in the CV template and show employers your skills and motivation in a video.
Before making your video, don’t forget t check out our step-by-step guide to boost your chances!
Get connected to dental assistant jobs in Canada today!