Offer your services as a reliable and detail-oriented worker and sign up for cleaner jobs in Malta! You can work in holiday resorts or cities, as well as full or part-time. Moreover, since Malta is a popular holiday destination, there are also opportunities for seasonal work.
Usually, hotel cleaners/housekeepers earn the most out of this group. For instance, the average pay for a public cleaner is usually 6 EUR/hour, while a hotel cleaner working in a high profile hotel can make as much as 23 EUR/hour! Basically, the higher the standards of the workplace, the higher the pay.
On average, cleaner jobs in Malta offer between 1,000 and 1,500 EUR/month.
If you interested, sign up for cleaner jobs if you have:
- High school/ vocational diploma (preferred)
- Physical ability to carry, push, use cleaning equipment
- Basic ability to read in order to use the right chemicals for each cleaning task
- Good communication skills and hospitable personality
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- A great sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Ability to be efficient under pressure and follow timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills for your schedule and tasks
- Motivated and resistant to unpleasant odors
- Punctual and reliable
General tasks for cleaner jobs in Malta:
- Follow cleaning schedules as required
- Use cleaning equipment (the vacuum cleaner, mops, etc.)
- Perform cleaning activities for the designated places and surfaces at a high standard
- Perform laundry duties if applicable (change sheets, fold sheets etc.)
- Document your daily activity to work in an organized manner
- Greet guests with a hospitable attitude
- Work in compliance to health and safety regulations
Create your VideoWorkers account and upload a video showcasing your skills and motivation as a cleaner! Don’t forget to consult our guide on how to make a good video to boost your hiring chances! Then complete your CV template and you’re done!
Get started today and connect to cleaner jobs in Malta!