Cashier jobs in the UAE are open for skilled workers who want to relocate! The average salary for cashier jobs in the UAE is around 2,443 AED/month (=665.12 USD). However, it depends on the work location and your experience.
Cashiers offer their services in all kinds of merchandise stores and shops, interacting with customers and managing deliveries and inventory. Of course, you would need good customer service skills, and a positive and proactive attitude. A desire to learn more always goes a long way! English skills are usually sufficient for bigger cities like Dubai, however, in order to build good customer relationships, the willingness to learn some basics in Arabic is greatly appreciated.
General requirements for cashier jobs in the UAE:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good basic math skills
- Prior experience working with the POs system
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability and desire to learn more
- Strong sense of responsibility
General responsibilities for cashier jobs in the UAE:
- Greet customers when entering and leaving the store and approach them with a helpful attitude
- Assist customers with any questions about in-store products
- Manage customer transactions using the cash register, the POs system and cash flow
- Manage and report inventory to your supervisor
- Scan items and apply discounts
- Give receipts, handle refunds, exchanges coupons etc.
- Handle customer complaints and find solutions
- Make sure the store is tidy and organized
Applying for cashier jobs in the UAE:
Create your VideoWorkers account, set it to your preferred job title and location. Then, complete the CV with your qualifications and skills.
Then, start making your short video! Simply follow our guide that provides step-by-step guidance on how to make a professional video. This way, you would directly show employers your relevant skills and motivation!
Start getting connected today!