If you can provide an excellent barber experience, sign up for barber jobs in Dubai! To be a successful barber, you need more than a completed barber’s certification – solid customer service skills need to be one of your natural talents!
You would offer your services to clients who reside in the country, but also to tourists who are there to have an experience. So, good English skills are a big bonus!
The average salary for barber jobs in Dubai is around AED 32,000/month (=8,712 USD). However, it depends on the skills mentioned above, as well as the number of worked hours. All in all, Dubai had the best salary for barbers looking for jobs in the UAE.
Read more below and get connected to barber jobs in Dubai!
- High school or vocational diploma (preferred)
- Barber’s license
- Excellent knowledge of cutting methods for different types of scalps and facial hair
- Updated to present trends and styles
- Ability to follow your client’s preferences accurately
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to respond appropriately to different types of personalities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to do cashier work and operate with the POs system
- Detail-oriented, calm and efficient under pressure
- Willing to follow a flexible schedule
- Able to stand for long time periods
- Basic computer skills to keep a log of appointments
- Compliant with health and safety rules and regulations
Responsibilities for barber jobs in Dubai :
- Welcome clients and create friendly connections with them
- Consult with customers about their preferences
- Ask clients about any skin sensitivities to products
- Follow the client’s wishes and provide the results they desire
- Cut, trim, wash, condition, give treatments etc. for hair and beard
- Give advice if solicited
- Provide face, scalp and neck massages if applicable
- Operate the cash register using cash or the POs
- Clean and sterilize all hairdressing tools to meet the health and safety regulations
Create your VideoWorkers account and get connected to the most appropriate offers! Fill in the CV template and upload a video showing your skills and motivation.
If you don’t know how to make a video yet, check out our step-by-step guide to boost your hiring prospects.
Start your application today!