Offer medical services at radiologist jobs available in Saudi Arabia!
On average, radiologist jobs in Saudi Arabia start at 413,400 SAR/year (=110,192.66 USD). The offer depends on your education, skills, as well as experience.
As a radiologist, you would provide medical images of the patient for further medical investigation and diagnosis, using the appropriate machines. You could work in hospitals or radiologist offices.
If you can use medical imaging technology accurately and interpret medical images for diagnosis processes, then sign up on VideoWorkers and connect to offers abroad!
- Have a Doctor of Medicine degree and a medical license
- Certification for specialization in radiology
- 3 to 7 years of internship and residency specializing in radiology
- Medical license
- Expert in radiology techniques, including ultrasound, X-ray etc.,
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Patient management skills
General requirements for radiologist jobs in Saudi Arabia:
- Evaluate medical records to determine the right course of action
- Inform patients about the medical process before the procedure
- Suggest alternative techniques when necessary
- Use the appropriate radiology devices, machines, and scanners
- Perform diagnosing procedures or direct staff to do so
- Interpret results from imaging procedures to determine diagnosis and future action
- Discuss results and diagnoses with other relevant doctors
- Follow medical protocols for emergency situations when necessary (resuscitation, infection etc.)
Sign up on Videoworkers and get connected to radiologist jobs in Saudi Arabia!
Start by completing the CV page with your experience, skills, and education. Check out our step-by-step guide and create a professional video to show employers!
Get connected today!