Skilled foreign professionals are welcome to fill in the high demand for nurse jobs in Australia!
Of course, for this position, you need a Degree in Nursing that is equivalent to Australian standards. Soft skills are also important for nursing, as you need to work responsibly and approach patients with kindness and compassion. The specific requirements for nurse jobs in Australia are: at least 3 years of working experience as a clinical nurse, passing an English proficiency test, as well as passing two exams that test your knowledge as a nurse.
The average salary for this position in Australia is around 87,732 AUD/year (=56,315 USD). But of course, it depends on your specialization and experience. For instance, experienced workers can make up to 118,344 AUD (=75,965 USD).
General requirements for nurse jobs in Australia:
- Completed Degree in Nursing as well as completed training
- Experience as a nurse
- Excellent sense of responsibility, empathy, passion and desire to be of service for medical patients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Your responsibilities will vary depending on your specialized department. However…
The common and general responsibilities for nurse jobs in Australia are:
- Keeping track of appointments and assisting patients
- Consult patients (take pulse, blood pressure, etc.)
- Planning and delivering care accordingly (daily check-ups, administering medication if and when applicable)
- Identify complications
- Monitoring patient’s progress and report symptoms and changes
- Consult with the doctor(s), follow directions, and report on the patient
- Listen to patient’s complaints and provide the appropriate care
- Implement emergency measures
How to apply for nurse jobs in Australia:
Create your VideoWorkers account and set your desired job title(s) and location(s). Then, fill in the CV page with your education, experience, and skills.
Lastly, upload a short video to show and talk about your skills and motivation! Consult our step-by-step tutorial to help you make a great video to boost your hiring chances. The employers will simply see it and contact you!
Start applying to nurse jobs in Australia!