Salons in Dubai are popular all year round, so hairdressers are always in demand! If you can offer a great customer experience on top of excellent skills as a hairdresser, sign up for hairdresser jobs in Dubai!
For this position, you need a completed hairdresser course in order to gain extensive knowledge of different techniques, equipment, and products for different types of hair. Other certifications are a big advantage (for instance, you could be specialized in bridal hairstyles). Moreover, you need to be naturally sociable in order to maintain good customer service throughout your shift and deal with different kinds of personalities.
Hairdresser jobs in Dubai offer 57.24 AED/hour(=15.58 USD), on average. However, it can go higher depending on your experience, qualifications, skills, and work location.
- Completed hairdresser course/beauty school and in possession of a valid license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive understanding of hairdressing techniques, tools and equipment to get the desired outcome
- Extensive knowledge of color theory, hair dyes, and techniques in order to obtain the desired effect (highlights, balayage, etc.)
- Up-to-date with current trends and fashion is preferable
- Good time-management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and efficient under pressure
- Basic computer skills
General responsibilities for hairdresser jobs in Dubai:
- Consult with clients, listen to their requests, and meet their desired outcome
- Wash, provide treatment, apply hair dye, cut, and style all different types of hair using the appropriate techniques, equipment, and products
- Ensure great customer service by adapting to different kinds of personalities
- Manage appointments successfully and efficiently
- Operate the cash register and take cash and POs payments
- Ensure you work under health and sanitation standards
Start today imply get connected to hairdresser jobs in Dubai!